is one of the leading mail order companies in the organic fruit
and vegetable gardening sector. We help tens of thousands of our customers
through the various stages of crop production – from preparing the ground
through to harvesting – by offering a diverse range of equipment and knowledge
with our comprehensive website www.harrodhorticultural.com
But why stop there,
what about encouraging the gardeners of tomorrow?
The benefits to children are endless
. It’ll improve their attitudes to healthful
foods, to understand about nutrition, the science behind gardening, to use
imagination and creativity, to build self-esteem and social skills as well as working
in a team. But the most important thing - it’s an inspiring way to learn.
And there shouldn’t be barriers. By signing up for FREE
today, your school will get discounts off selected items from the Harrod Horticultural gardening range (limited to £2,000 spend per school, per year) and fully supportive resource. These
will help towards starting something as small as windowsill planting through to a
vegetable garden, from the beginnings through to reaping the delicious harvest.
Size really doesn’t matter – any form of growing is a lesson in itself.
- 10% OFF items from the extensive Harrod Horticultural gardening range including fruit cages, netting, greenhouse equipment, crop protection, composting, watering, pest control, tools, accessories, garden ecology, planters, plus much more.
- FREE entry to any of our 3 competitions – windowsill growing, container growing
and vegetable garden growing - with £1,000 of gardening equipment to be won.
- FREE up-loads of your project on our website. Get your children involved in
taking photographs and writing diary entries that can appear on this site, a chance
to show other schools how it’s done!
- Access to teacher resource on this site plus www.harrodhorticultural.com with advice
for getting started, simple step-by-step gardening tips, vegetable fact sheets and activity
ideas from planning a project through to celebrating it.
- Full on-line support. Like
hundreds of our customers, ask Martin for advice. Our Head Gardener of the Harrod
Horticultural Kitchen Garden Project has a wealth of experience to share and is
available to answer any queries by e-mail at email@example.com